This month, our fully remote team convened for a week-long in-person work session. This was great for strengthening team bonds and efficient collaboration.
ADDED - Drag & Drop feature to autofill secrets
Secrets can now be added from the file, duplicates are overridden. We’ve now improved secret management with the use of your .env file. You can find this feature on your k8s app conf page, deploy app page, and lambda app page.
ADDED - Neater notifications
More intuitive, distraction-free notifications for you.
ADDED - New Empty application screen
A fresh new way to get started is here.
ADDED - Python apps on AWS Lambda
We now support Python on AWS lambdas out of the box, including Django apps. Test it out with our example app here.
ADDED - Go as a build source in Lambda
We now support Go as a build source in Lambda deployments.
CHANGED - Cloud Connect & Version Control Moved to Settings
Cloud connect and version control can now be accessed from settings.
Other minor fixes:
- Several UI discrepancies addressed
- Reverse primary & secondary buttons on cloud connect
- Empty app screen being shown when k8s apps were present but no lambda apps were deployed
- Cert fetch issue resolved
- Redirect on entering incorrect URL
- IAM Banner animation improved
- Redirect Gitlab integration to the same URL as the host